ID & Voting
Learn about the various types of identification documents (ID), why they are important in reentry, and how to get them; and learn about voting rights for people with records and Selective Service registration.
- ROOT & REBOUND – VIDEO UPDATE – AB 2466: New voting law in California! Click here for updated voting rights chart for Californians with records
- VOTING: “AB 2466: Voting Rights Clarification” (ACLU of Northern California)
- ID: California Identification Card Program (CAL-ID) for currently incarcerated people (CDCR fact sheet)
- ID: Traffic Amnesty Program – “Back on the Road California” (EBCLC campaign)
- SELECTIVE SERVICE REGISTRATION (Men Only): How to Get a “Status Information Letter” if Incarcerated between your 18th and 26th Birthdays (U.S. Selective Service System)
Watch videos about advanced topics that go in-depth about ID & Voting Rights and reentry.